domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2008

The Guns!!



During the times of the old wild west, guns werent prohibited ( neither they are today in the U.S.A), but however due to the lack of security and the long journeys that people had to do exposed to robbers and smuglers it was common that every person had their own gun, which was commonly six bullets revolvers.
This times where also the epoch during which many of the gun brands that still exist where formed, por example; colt, remington, and magnum. However you couldn't expect much of these guns, they could get easily damaged, stucked, as well as bullets which could be defective and explode inside your own gun. Also it wasn't easy to aim, neither shots had a long distance, however using these guns is how plenty of criminals got to be known and famous until nowadys.

1 comentario:

Sebastián Pachón dijo...

For being sincere I cried when I read this blog. Once I had one of those Remington and accidentaly shot myself... The bullet through my brain and it's still there. Now I'm living with Forrest Gump in the M.C.S (Matiz Center for Stupidity)